My Comments Policy
"If the structure does not permit dialogue the structure must be changed" - Paolo Freire
Blogs are all about communicating and dialogue. So if you're wondering whether or not you should post a comment, here's my take on a few simple ground rules:
By posting on my blog, you understand and agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering.
- You may post anonymously. I don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish. I may change this rule if it is abused.
- You may post follow-up questions.
- You may disagree with me. I welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with me—or anyone else, for that matter—do so in a way that is respectful. In my opinion, there is way too much shouting in the public square to tolerate it here.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. I won't tolerate disrespectful language or spam. Excessive and/or inappropriate links will also be removed.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
Remember that once your comment is submitted, that’s it — you’re immortalized. That said, I'm human. If you feel you have misrepresented yourself in a moment of passion, do contact me and we can dialogue about either removing or editing your comment.
(From time to time, this comment policy may be updated, so please make sure to check back every so often.)
PS I don't share e-mails or personal information with anyone. Period.