And me, I'm shakin' in my boots. . .
Don't delay, get your ticket today!
Tickets are also on sale at Bookmark (5686 Spring Garden Road) and at The Loop Craft Cafe (1547 Barrington Street.)
“Now look, Dina, think of it this way,” (this was that annoying, bright-eyed, bouncy-voiced friend on my right shoulder)... “If it doesn’t work out, you can write a blog about your humiliation!”
It's now T minus 7 hours, I've googled my research and come up with my TOP 10 questions for those awful silences that writers aren't used to:) NOT!!
- Why don’t sheep shrink in the rain? [This I really want to know the answer to btw]
- Would you date a writer who lived in a tent? And since we're on the topic, are you living in a tent?
- So, what's your stance on cannibalism, like, if you were writing a book about it --would you classify it as fiction or memoir?
- What’s in your freezer? (variation on the ‘what’s in your fridge’ and an opportunity to catch out the psychopaths and true struggling writers who can't afford a frickin' freezer)
- What's the most crazy, reckless thing you've ever done? (in case the writer is cunning and missed my trap in question 4)
To see my final 5 and my top secret weapon for tonight, click here.